Import / Export Company Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 22 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Industries||Ecommerce Websites + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:43 PM Asia / Dhaka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company imports, exports, and retails various consumer goods of Japanese and Bangladeshi origin.
- The company deals in products like Japanese green tea and Bangladeshi goods like jute bags and leather items.
- We advertise through online ads and local newspapers.
- Sales are done through our e-commerce website, and direct selling to retail stores.
- Bootstrapped until now with an initial investment of BDT 60 lakh on website, inventory, and registration of the company.
- We project revenue of BDT 40 lakh in the coming 6 months, due to an increase in orders.
Import and sell Japanese green tea; export authentic Bangladeshi agro-based products and leather goods.
We deal in other FMCG goods as well.
Physical assets owned by the company include office furniture, computers, and laptops.
We have a rented head office of 2,000 sq. ft. in Dhaka and a promoter-owned warehouse of 1,800 sq. ft.