Import / Export Company Seeking Loan in Solapur, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 500 - 600 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 500 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Agriculture Wholesale + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:48 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a sister concern company of an Indonesia family business dealing in the same segment.
- The holding company established two years ago is in Singapore.
- We have the potential to reach an estimated turnover of INR 5.5 crores per month.
- We have strong demand from the Indonesian Government which we will be able to fulfill with the support of an investor.
- This family business has been in this industry from the past 18 years.
Export: groundnut, fresh onion, fresh grapes, pomegranate, soyabean, all vegetables and fruits shorgan (Jawari), sugar, rice, animal feed, meat, towels.
Import: coconut shell charcoal, dry copra, A4 paper, kleng keng fruit, avocado, palm oil, wooden furniture.
The company does not own any physical assets.
Rental office 40 km away from Solapur city.
Company office area of 5,000 sq. ft. and a godown with a storage capacity of 5,000 tons.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Engineering, Pune, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Real Estate & Hospitality, Jodhpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Education And Career Consultancy, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business