Industrial Automation Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 550 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 640 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||6:28 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business is an industrial automation solution and project management service company.
- Software and hardware solutions are provided for production, packaging and warehousing automation for all kinds of manufacturing companies.
- We are also an OMC (Operations and Maintenance Center) for shipbuilding companies and heavy machine industries.
- Serving numerous channel partners/ clients like NKC Conveyors, Unilever, Amara Raja Batteries, ITC, L&T and Tata Green Batteries, among others.
- We provide them with the software for the desired function as well as manufacture the hardware for the same. Revenue is earned on a project basis according to the needs and viability of the company.
- Production capacity of our factory is based on project basis. In case of insufficient capacity, we have tie-ups with 4-5 local manufacturing units to outsource the hardware production.
- Due to the pandemic last year we have not been able to operate at full capacity. However, we hope to reach INR 20 crore revenue for this year, projects for which are already in pipeline.
- The owner has 20+ years of experience in this industry.
We provide software and hardware solutions for production, packaging, warehouse and other kinds of automation services.
Physical assets include the manufacturing machines, tools and equipment, assembly lines, high value inventory and other infrastructure.
We have a rented 6,000 sq. ft. manufacturing unit in Bangalore. Back-end operations are handled remotely.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business