Industrial Clothing Company Investment Opportunity in San José, Costa Rica
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 56 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 200 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||3:35 AM America / Costa Rica|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company wholesales and retails safety equipment for various industries.
- The company provides safety shoes, equipment, and clothing for gastronomy institutes, supermarkets, and factories.
- We advertise to B2C clients through our website and social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- For bigger clients (B2B), we personally convert leads.
- Have actual big clients like PriceSmart, Walmart, and EPA.
- B2C clients pay us upfront and the B2B clients enjoy a credit period of 30 days.
- We purchase our products from a manufacturer in Mexico and have an option to avail a credit facility as well.
- We focus on innovation, unique, and certified industrial safety products, and great projections in short term.
- Our sales had fallen last year due to the pandemic but we are now doing average monthly sales of CRC 10 million.
- Investor will get a 49% stake in our company for CRC 50 million.
- The founder has 15 years of experience in the industrial and labor safety industry.
Specialized safety work shoes, agro boots, safety gloves, safety glasses, and harnesses.
All safety equipment for industries.
Professional safety training and courses for institutes and companies.
Covid related safety products.
Products inventory, office equipment, furniture, and a car for deliveries.
We operate from a rented office of 30-40 sq. m. and have a rented storage warehouse of 70 sq. m.
Our monthly rental expenditure is about CRC 370,000.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Riyadh, M&A Advisor connected with the Business