Industrial Land Assets for Sale in Belize City, Belize
|Ownership Duration||30-40 year(s)|
|Local Time||11:01 AM America / Belize|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- 6,700+ acres land which can be used for agriculture, tourism and real estate is for sale.
- 1,000 acres of limestone hills, material tested and found to be of the hardest and best quality in the country, excellent to establish a quarry. 5,500+ acres of rich alluvial soil for farming.
- The geo / strategic location of the property is 15 minutes from the country's capital / commercial center and 30 minutes from Belize City and the main shipping port.
- Breakdown of Acreage of Farmland: 500 acres of citrus orchards, 1,500 acres of row crop production leased to Mennonite farmer, 1,000 acres of limestone hills, 800 acres of Pine Ridge land, 2,900 acres of virgin farmland with large areas of cohune ridge.
- Large navigable river flows through land with an excellent freshwater source for irrigation and drainage purposes.
- Property is 170 feet above sea level and 30 feet above the banks of the river.
- Property is a turnkey operation with almost seven miles inland of all weather roads that cross the land for proper maintenance and farm supervision of the groves.
- There is no doubt that there is a potential for a number of best uses: Solar Energy Project, Windmill Energy Project, Biofuel, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Cacao Cultivation, Row Crops, Cattle Breeding, Major Agri-Tourism Project, Exclusive Retirement / Residential Project.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Oil &Gas, Langdon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Civil Construction & Engineering, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Steel Processing, Raigarh, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business