Injection Moulding Company Investment Opportunity in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 3 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||Operating at loss|
|Local Time||5:21 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Manufacturing company providing soft plastic insulators.
- Have served 3,000+ clients since inception and have 600+ regular clients currently.
- Have a manufacturing capacity of 20-22 tonnes per month.
- Leading supplier of soft plastic insulation for automobile companies like Motherson, Minda, Yazaki, and Denso.
- Raw material is supplied by 8 suppliers.
- The promoter has 8+ years of experience in the industry.
- The business has been operating at loss due to a steep increase in prices of raw materials and the ongoing pandemic but we are on the way to profitability again and expect to generate higher revenue.
We manufacture all types of battery covers, connector covers, ring terminal caps, coupler covers, protection caps, sleeves, and wiring harness insulation at endpoints.
32 machines and equipment for dip moulding, office furniture, computers, vehicles for business operation, and inventory.
We have three manufacturing facilities in India. All three are located in Hyderabad. Each unit is ground plus three floors. The total built-up area is about 75,000 sq. ft. The facilities are owned by one of the directors.
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Hyderabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysAssociate Manager, Banking, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Insulation Material Manufacturer, Bhilai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business