Need help?

Insurance Agency Investment Opportunity in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

CBUAE registered and licensed insurance broking company based out of Dubai seeks growth capital.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 6 - 7 million
Run Rate Sales USD 3.3 million
EBITDA Margin 8 %
Industries Insurance Agencies
Locations  Dubai
Local Time 12:15 PM Asia / Dubai
Listed By Management Member
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 2 million for 20.0% stake (Native Currency: AED 7,500,000)
Reason: For growth capital. We have valuation reports that value our company AED 37.5 million.
Includes physical assets worth USD 300 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

We are exclusive partners with Etisalat for lead generation and deal closures. We have a substantial retail and corporate portfolio of more than AED 100 million in gross written premiums. We have about 6,000 corporate clients and our commission ranges between 5-40% across all products. We are registered with the Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) as well. Although our sales have gone down we have optimized operations and increased our net profit margin in the last 2 financial years.

Products & Services Overview

Motor insurance, health insurance, and general insurance products for both corporate and retail clients.

Motor insurance is the top-selling product in terms of revenue and the maximum share of that comes from retail clients. Health insurance products are the top-selling among corporate clients.

Assets Overview

Tangible assets:

- Interiors worth AED 213,222.

- Fixtures and furniture worth AED 666,405.

- Office equipment worth AED 236,899.

- Motor vehicles worth AED 32,910.

Intangible assets:

- Technology stack for end-to-end insurance processing worth AED 2.15 million.

Facilities Overview

We have two rented offices at Al Nasr Plaza commercial building in Oud Metha, Dubai.

Capitalization Overview

Presently all the funding comes from the owner. The owner holds 98% of the company with the remaining 2% with the local partner. There are only two partners at present.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor contacted this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more