Iron Foundry Investment Opportunity in Andhra Pradesh, India
- We are manufacturers and exporters of Low Carbon Ferrochrome,
- Promoter is a qualified metallurgist and has 32 yrs of experience.
- We've established this business in Europe and Japan.
- One of our major clients in India is BHEL.
- The Product is Import Substitute in India. India imports about 1,200 MTs / month and our Capacity is 400 MTs / month.
- Product used as alloying element in stainless steel and alloy steel manufacturing.
- Potential Consumers In India Are:
BHEL, SAIL, JINDAL Stainless, VIRAJ Steel, Indian Seamless Steels and Alloys Ltd. , Kalyani Steels, Ordnance Factory, Pune, Chandan Steels.
And many other Stainless steel / Alloy steel manufacturers & foundries.
- We regularly get inquiries from China, Singapore and various other parts of the world.
- The projected Turnover is Rs 70 Cr per annum @ 87% Capacity Utilisation.
Strengths Of The Company:
Very Stong And Established Technical Team.
Very Good Market Potential Both In Domestic And International.
Product Well Accepted And Established In Domestic And International Markets.
Adequate Production Facility.
Weakness Of The Company:
Weak Financial Support.
- Inspite of getting multiple inquiries due to lack of working capital we have stopped our operations.
-hence looking for someone who can bring in 5cr either against equity or as unsecured loan.
Low Carbon Ferro Chrome.
Can also add other noble alloys like Ferro Titanium, Ferro Moly, LC Ferro Manganese.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector / CEO, Energy, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Thane, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Mining, Pune, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business