Iron Ore Mining Company Seeking Loan in Lagos, Nigeria
- Company provides machinery, equipment, and consultancy services to companies in the Energy and Oil & gas industry.
- Have executed 50+ projects for over 20 clients since inception.
- Currently, we are looking to diversify into the iron ore mining business. We have already obtained the necessary licenses and approval, and have bought a 50 sq km land which will be mined for iron ore deposits.
- We are looking for funds to purchase the equipment and machinery and to set up a factory for fabrication of steel.
- Ready to commence the mining operations as soon as the equipment are purchased. Initially, we plan to sell the iron ore to other companies. Once we complete setting up the factory (estimated completion time is 1 year) we can start the fabrication and supply of steel products.
- This project is expected to generate a yearly turnover of over USD 2 million.
- Promoter has over 20 years of experience in project management & execution for the Energy and Oil & Gas industry.
- Business owned assets include machinery, equipment, and the 50 sq km land.
- Consultancy for Energy and Oil & Gas projects: project execution, providing machinery and equipment.
- Iron ore mining.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Consultant, Cape Town, Business Broker accepted business proposal