Need help?

IT Consultancy Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India

IT services organization providing technology consulting and delivery services to various clients.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 200 - 300 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 300 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Cloud Software + 1 more
Locations  Bangalore
Local Time 8:30 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Recently Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 100 thousand for 12.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 8,000,000)
Reason: We are looking for partners/investors for the business expansion. We need to ramp up the team to mee... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 140 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- We do have currently 7 clients in our business.

- Growth rate in terms of revenue is 40% year on year.

- Currently, we have some project pipelines on Cloud and DevOps (AWS) areas and need to achieve AWS partnership also.

- Planning to execute AWS partner program and team ramp-up for AWS and new opportunities.

- We are working with clients like UST global, ITC Infotech, QUINNOX, PROWESS Soft, LTI etc.

Products & Services Overview

- IT architecture advisory.

- Technology consulting-cloud and integration.

- Application and platform development.

Assets Overview

Tangible assets: 40 Computers (servers, desktops & laptops) and other office equipment.

Intangible assets: Human capital of 37+ skilled software engineers, analysts, managers and architects.

Facilities Overview

- We do have two offices in India, one is in Bangalore (shared office) and another one is in Trivandrum.

- The office is Trivandrum is located in the south of the city on a 3,000 sqft area with a monthly rent of INR 65,000 with 45+ seating capacity.

Capitalization Overview

- The business is bootstrapped and we are expanding based on the net revenues.

- Company has two directors. One holds 95% of the shares, and the other 5%. It is a private limited company.

- The firm has no loans.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor viewed this Business this week.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more