Jewelry Store Investment Opportunity in Stockholm, Sweden
|Run Rate Sales||USD 350 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||2:05 PM Finland|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Retail jewellery shop located in Drottninggatan, Stockholm, which is the busiest shopping street for tourists.
- Have around 5-6 fixed vendors from whom we purchase jewellery.
- On an average, we receive more than 50 customers on a daily basis.
- We have a team of goldsmiths working on customer orders.
- Our targeted customers are thousands of tourists who visit Drottninggatan.
- Sales was steady since inception and have achieved the highest turnover of SEK 6M in the last to last year. Last year sales were down marginally due to the renovation of the surrounding areas. Once all the reconstruction is completed, the entire area will become one of the hottest places to visit for both tourists and locals.
- Our physical assets include cabinets, cash registers, card readers, safety box, current stock worth Euro 100K.
- Promoter has more than 4 years of experience in Jewellery business.
- I moved to Finland because of the marriage and kids education. I visit Sweden very often, and stay in Stockholm during the peak season. Also I have shop manager and sales personnel working at the shop, they send sales report to me every day. But I would prefer to sell the shares so someone else can make better organization. And I have opened another tourist shop in Helsinki, Finland, so it is a bit hard to manager both shops at the same time.
Retail shop that sells jewellery made of silver, gold, diamond together with Amber and crystals.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Healthcare, Huntingdon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Milan, Financial Consultant connected with this business