Jewelry Store Seeking Loan in Lucknow, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 320 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||5 %|
|Local Time||2:14 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Wholesaler and retailer of gold, and diamond jewelry with three retail shops in Lucknow.
- Started business of gold bullions.
- Currently, running with an average sales of 20 lakhs / month due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The shops run only for 10 days a month and 4 to 5 hrs a day due to the lockdown.
- Pre COVID the business was running with an average monthly sales of INR 90 lakh / month.
- The peak sales are from March to August every year.
- Have our own pre-designed jewellery as well as custom-designed jewellery as per the client's requirements. We also cater to bulk orders from clients.
- Have around 20-25 vendors from whom we purchase diamonds who are based in Mumbai & Surat.
- The vendors offer us a credit period of 30 days from the date of the transaction.
- We also buy domestic gold and remake it as per customers' requirements.
- Customers are charged a making charge of 7% depending on the designs and the product.
- Physical assets include land, showrooms, furniture, and inventory.
- The inventory consists of gold and diamonds which is worth INR 7 crore.
Diamonds, gold jewelry, gold bullion and solitaires.
3 owned showrooms that are spread across Lucknow. The main showroom has a built-up area of 80 sq. ft. and the remaining two showrooms have an area of 300 sq. ft each.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with this business