Language Center Seeking Loan in Kraków, Poland
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 50 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 84 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Locations||Dublin + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:14 PM Asia / Riyadh|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company imparts English language training and provides TEFL, TESOL, IELTS, and OET certification.
- The company is a licensed partner of the International TEFL Training Institute.
- Individual students can purchase any of the courses online through our website.
- Our course fee ranges from USD 250 to USD 2,950 depending on the type and duration of the course.
- We have taught and certified 70 individual students, and our company was hired to impart English education to 2,000 students of a school in Saudi Arabia.
- We have signed contracts with a number of strategic organizations in the MENA area to provide training to their students. We are expanding into Europe.
- The entity is legally registered in Dublin.
- The owner has been a teacher for 30 years and has extensive experience teaching individuals of different nationalities.
- The business owner is currently based out of Saudi Arabia.
We provide classes for TESOL, IELTS, OET, ESP and teach strategic courses like general English, and business English.
Physical assets include textbooks and furniture.
Our intangible assets consist of the course content, various licenses, and IP.
Leased office space of 170 square meters in Krakow, Poland.
It consists of 4 classrooms across one floor.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Education Support, Dublin, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, IT, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Education And Training, Toronto, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business