Language Center Seeking Loan in Madrid, Spain
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||8:35 AM Europe / Madrid|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company was founded over 30 years ago with a clear vision to improve the Spanish companies' competitive edge in an international world through business English training for directives & employees.
- Some of our main clients are Deloitte, UCB Pharma, Axa Insurance, DKV Insurance, El Corte Inglés, Mivet, Acerinox, Red Bull, Bosch.
- USP: Our registered methodology helped over 70,000 clients to achieve their goals, and we employ between 40 and 60 trainers on a regular basis.
- Company has recently been awarded the Excellence of Education Award.
- With a new management team, the business is now working towards a new online business model which will help executives worldwide to improve their business English.
- Sales have dropped due to the pandemic. Covid has had an effect on our market because most of our customers are corporates.
In-company group language training.
Individual one-to-one training (presence, video conference)
Online group training.
We are a service based business and our assets are mainly small office equipment.
Our company operates from a 200 m² office where the core administrative and management team lead the activities.
Classes are conducted at clients' facilities or online.
21 hours agoDirector & Founder, Buenos Aires, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysChairman, Technology, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Translation And Interpretation, Düsseldorf, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business