Last Mile Delivery Company Seeking Loan in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 200 - 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Last Mile Delivery|
|Local Time||5:13 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Located in Bangalore, a densely populated city with a large demand for last-mile delivery services.
- Established contracts with 5+ clients for regular orders. Our customers include Flipkart, Big Basket, HomeLane, etc.
- Services include last-mile delivery and warehousing.
- Leased electric vehicles to ensure efficient delivery of orders.
- Employs 25 drivers with the plan to hire 100 more within the next few months.
- Competitive pricing model with different revenue models for different clients as per the client's requirement.
Our services include last-mile delivery and warehousing,
Physical assets include 10 laptops and office furniture such as chairs and tables.
We have a rented office in the east of the city.
The company has two directors with a 75% and 25% stake. The business has an outstanding loan of INR 15 lakhs. The business is funded by owners' capital.
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Visakhapatnam, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Singapore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business