Last Mile Delivery Startup Investment Opportunity in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 14 thousand|
|Industries||Mobile Apps + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:08 PM Asia / Dhaka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Newly established hyperlocal delivery platform for food, groceries, and FMCG products.
- Our company was established last year but we started operations 3 months back.
- We are already up and running with delivery services in the Gulshan and Banani areas.
- Have over 100 shops on board with us as well as our own tech and communications team.
- Our target is 1,200 deliveries a day and we are currently getting 10-20 deliveries daily.
- We have 4 delivery executives making deliveries using their own bikes.
- Revenue model: We charge a fixed delivery charge of BDT 20 up to 2km distance and a commission fee ranging from 2-3% based on the order.
- Since we have just started operations, we are operating at breakeven.
- Business has 3 directors with 55%, 25%, and 20% stake respectively.
- The company does not have any debts or liabilities.
Hyperlocal delivery of groceries, food, clothing, fashion, makeup, and electronics.
- Cash, stock, office furniture, equipment, computers, trademark, customer data, self-development software, copyright, and goodwill.
- Website and 3 mobile apps (for customers, vendors, and delivery partners)
Our office is on Banani Road. It is a rental on the 5th floor of the building.