Laundry Business Investment Opportunity in India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 460 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 430 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||12 %|
|Local Time||10:15 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company operates a high-end dry cleaning service under its brand in Baroda, Surat, and Delhi.
- The company caters to clients through its 18 retail outlets.
- Have a strong customer base of 18,000+ customers across Baroda, Surat, and Delhi NCR.
- Company serves about 4,000 customers every month.
- Few outlets operate as franchises whereas company-operated outlets are rented.
- 100% B2C business.
- Revenue is driven by walk-in customers and the footfall varies across each outlet.
- Have a call center that helps customers in booking our services.
- Advertise the brand with the help of digital marketing.
- We have witnessed a slight drop in sales as footfall has reduced across all stores due to the pandemic.
Dry cleaning, high-end laundry, and various other cleaning services offered.
Machinery installed in the factory is worth INR 2.5 crore, and 4 vehicles worth INR 50 lakh.
Rented factory of 4,000 square feet at a monthly rent of INR 2 lakh.
Total rental expense across 18 outlets is approximately INR 5-6 lakh per month.
Earlier than 15 daysSole Proprietor, Seeds Manufacturer, Karnal, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business