Legal Business Investment Opportunity in Aix-en-Provence, France
- An intellectual property firm from France which has been operating since 1998, benefitting from the experience gained by its founders in industry and in various IP firms, which has gained a solid and deserved reputation as a firm specializing in the protection of innovation in advanced technologies in electronics, microelectronics, telecommunications, computer science, physics & emerging technologies like Internet of things, NFC, RFID, transactions, cloud, web, cryptography and security.
- Our associates and partners are Patent Attorneys before the European Patent Office (EPO), Authorised Representatives before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), Intellectual Property Counsels before the French Patent and Trademark Office (FPTO).
- Our services include protecting technical creations such as inventions, industrial designs such as drawings and models, and distinctive signs such as trademarks, service marks, domain names, commercial names.
- We provide complete legal services related to patents and trademarks in Europe.
- Currently, we have 88 clients.
- Prosecute applications until the grant of the patents, validate the granted patents in Europe, file EU applications for registration of trademarks or designs with the EUIPO, prosecute the applications, prepare assignment deeds or licensing contracts, file oppositions with the EPO and deal with opposition cases, deal with appeals before the Board of appeal of the EPO, file oppositions or requests for revocation with the EUIPO and deal with opposition cases, deal with appeals with the board of appeal of the EUIPO, deal with infringement actions before national or EU courts, manage intellectual property portfolios, search for prior rights and technology watch, audit Intellectual Property portfolios.
- Cross-border litigation in the EU.