Lighting Fixtures Company for Sale in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 140 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 140 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||7:42 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Design, Development and Manufacture of LED lighting for indoor, out door and industrial lighting. Innovator of LED tube lights with Plug-in-drivers and 2-way power input. Many more innovative models in pipeline with focus on retrofit solutions for existing buildings and industries. Strengths in extreme customization with bench mark specifications and performance.
Won many top awards since 2016.
1. Best Green Product Manufacturer award from Clean & Green India.
2. 2nd Prize and Gold medal at DST-Lockheed Martin- FICCI India Innovation Growth Program-2016 among 1356 innovations in Nationwide competition.
3. CII-Industrial Innovation Awards for Best Startup in Manufacturing and Top-10 Most Promising Start-ups in 2017.
4. Finalist among 300 innovations from 25 countries at IET Innovation Awards London. 2017.
5. Best Green Business award 2018.
- Selected by IC2 Institute of UT-Austin, Texas for global commercialization.
- Recognized grade-2 ESCO by BEE.
- Registered Start-up under DIPP Reg. No. DIPP1303.
- Approved global vendor for Procter & Gamble.
- Endorsed by top companies like TATA Power, TATA Advanced Materials Ltd, IIIT-Hyderabad, Procter & Gamble, HPCL, Amararaja Electronics, Nepal Energy Efficiency Program, GMR Airport, GMR Aerotechnic Ltd.
- Promoter has 30+ years of experience.
- Manufacturing project approved by Technology Development Board for 50% funding at 5% interest p. a.
- Successfully completed 4 projects worth 65 lakhs for P&G in 2018 and achieved 60% reduction in lighting loads at Kothur plant. The project is well appreciated and published in the international P&G circuit among Utility leaders.
- Completed samples testing and awaiting final orders from P&G Baddi plant, Jeddah Saudi Arabia plants and Distribution center at Kothur worth Rs. 65 lakhs.
- Closed 2018 with sales turnover of 1.07 Cr with a growth of 40% in Total turnover, 400% growth in own products sales.
-Completed product approval in few more P&G facilities in India and overseas.
- Indigenous design, development and manufacture of LED High bay lights, Flood Lights, Street Lights, tube lights, Plug lights and other retrofit solutions.
Distribution of 3rd party products in energy efficiency.
2,300 Sq ft. factory in leased premises.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Investment, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Automotive Assembly & Supply, Jamshedpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Transportation, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business