Manpower Supply Company Investment Opportunity in Surabaya, Indonesia
|Employees||1000 - 5000|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 8 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 11 million|
|EBITDA Margin||6 %|
|Industries||Manpower Security + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:56 PM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We offer manpower staffing and security to our clients.
- Our business has supplied around 1,300 security guards and 1,400 blue-collar workers (cleaning and maintenance staff, manual labourers). Workers register themselves through the online job portals.
- We have served over 100+ clients. This includes major MNCs such as Semen Indonesia Group and Bayer Indonesia. We enter into agreements with our clients and these agreements range from 1 - 3 years.
- The manpower that we supply is on our payroll. We pay approximately IDR 2 - 5 million per person depending on the job with most of the jobs receiving a pay between IDR 2 - 3 million. We take a commission of 10% from the person's pay as compensation for the services that we are providing.
- Our business has an outstanding debt of IDR 13 billion and the interest rate on the loan is 8 percent.
- We haven't invested a lot of resources into marketing. However, in the near future, we plan on promoting our business on social media platforms such as Instagram.
- The promoter is open to negotiate on the investment deal. We have valued the company based on our scale of operations, revenue, and our experience and reputation in the industry.
Manpower security and supply (security, security consultation, cleaning, man power services for offices, factories)
The business owns 14 cars and 40 computers. Besides those assets, the value of the office property and the internal furnishings of the office has been included in the value of the physical assets.
Owned registered office with an area of 200 square feet.
1 week, 5 days agoMD, Oil And Gas Survey, Doha, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Financial Services, Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Media, Port of Spain, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal