Marine Logistics Company Seeking Loan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||11:43 AM Asia / Dubai|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Company is a major trader of petrochemicals and chemical fertilizers worldwide.
- We import 200K tonnes of petrochemicals per year from Turkmenistan and export it to 5-6 clients in Ukraine, Senegal, and Ghana.
- Annual turnover for our trading business is AED 51 million.
- There is a big and growing demand for high-quality chemical products from Central Asia for agricultural countries in Atlantic and Indian ocean regions interested in the import of a variety of products, through the number of logistics companies and handysize type bulk carriers.
- As a solution provider, we aim to provide our clients with safe, environmentally sustainable, and quality offshore support services and are looking for funds to purchase a handy size bulk carrier.
- We have partnered with a company with ready cargo capacity in bulk for more than one million tons to be shipped from the Black Sea to Atlantic Ocean countries and have a contract for 3 years.
- We expect to generate profits worth USD 500,000 for each round voyage (63 days).
- Directors have over 20 years of industry experience.
- Post obtaining funds, we will establish a new company for the cargo business.
Trading of chemical fertilizers, granulated sulfur, and grains in bulk.
There are no physical assets at the moment. Handy size bulk carrier vessel will be purchased once we obtain funds.
HQ office in Dubai, our marine logistics business currently does not have a physical presence.
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Consultant, Gurgaon, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Dubai, Financial Consultant accepted business proposal
Earlier than 15 daysManagement, Financial Services, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal