Need help?

Market Research Business Investment Opportunity in Noida, India

Market Research and information analysis company working with MNCs, Investment banks and financial services companies.

Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Reported Sales USD 50 - 60 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 60 thousand
EBITDA Margin 20 - 30 %
Industries Digital Marketing + 1 more
Locations  Noida
Local Time 6:12 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 63 thousand for 49.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 5,000,000)
Reason: In order to grow exponentially plus this field requires a bigger team. Valuation is based on the req... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 6.3 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Pan Card
Business Overview

- We are a market research company.

- Our company works on a project-to-project basis, working with bigger players such as Roche, Insulet Corporation, Daewoong, Bain & Company, Abbott, McKinsey, BCG, Goldman Sachs, Standard Chartered.

- We are data partners for EMIS and Bloomberg.

- 60% of our clientele is in the healthcare industry and the rest 40% is in the management consulting space.

- Our company has participated in a number of conferences including the MICE tourism conference and also has been quoted by a number of MNCs.

- Now we are also entering the digital marketing industry. Earlier we have been doing it In-house for ourselves only. Now we are offering this service to clients as well.

Products & Services Overview

We provide services such as syndicate reports, primary research, custom research, and digital marketing.

Assets Overview

Physical assets include office furniture and laptops.

Facilities Overview

Office space of 1,000 square feet on lease.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

9 Investors already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more