Meat Shop Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 330 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Local Time||1:15 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Gourmet meat brand selling best-in-class mutton through retail and institutional sales.
- Transitioned from production services to market catalyst;
2019 commenced modern trade supplies;
2020 established retail outlet; currently serves retail customers across Bangalore.
- Cater to an average of 20+ walk-in customers in a day.
- Have observed a 121% revenue CAGR over the last financial year.
- Customer retention rate is 85%.
- Entrenched presence with the relatively short supply chain – built strong back-end sourcing and execution capabilities.
- Animals are sourced directly from best quality breeders.
- Selling run-rate is 200 animals per week.
- Business has 2 partners with equal stakes and is debt-free.
Lamb and chevon (mutton); chicken and different variety of meats.
Physical assets include weighing machines, billing equipment, and butchering equipment. Intangible assets include product knowledge, best practices in business, and sourcing ability.
Have rented a 400 sq. ft. hub and a 300 sq. ft. retail store.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Agriculture, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction And Material Supplier, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Agricultural Exports, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business