Meat Shop Seeking Loan in Malé, Maldives
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 300 - 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 430 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||5:29 PM Indian / Maldives|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business is engaged in the supplying of chicken, mutton, buffalo meat, beef and fresh water fishes to customers in Maldives.
- We import the meat from suppliers in Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Currently, we deliver the products to local hotels and shops. Have over 35 local customers in Maldives.
- Our business has high demand and we operate 30 days a month.
- The company has no loans and is run by 2 directors, one holds 80% stake and the other holds 20% equity stake.
- Founder of the company has 8 years of industry experience.
Chicken, mutton, buffalo, beef and fresh water fishes.
Computer system, 4 deep freezers, and 1motor bike.
Rented cold room of 200 sq. ft. area and rented wholesale and retail shop of 400 sq. ft.