Medical Devices Company for Sale in Chennai, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 370 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 320 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||12 %|
|Local Time||5:56 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- ISO certified medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Chennai.
- We have a valid IEC certificate and export to Nepal and Srilanka.
- The company received the government of Tamil Nadu award for excellence in medical device manufacturing.
- We are a B2B company and have 150 + dealers throughout India.
- Our manufactured items have been legally registered under the statutory bodies.
- Our products are also manufactured on an OEM basis based on the client's bulk requirement.
- We mainly manufacture different types of medical suction machines for use in the home, small clinics & big hospitals.
- Our manufacturing capacity is 100 units per day.
- We also have participated in government tenders floated by TNMSC and won several tenders.
- Currently developing dental suction and NPWT (Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- We have 10 overseas principals.
- The medical suction devices market is growing at a CAGR of 5.7% over the next 5 years.
- The constantly rising incidence of chronic diseases is boosting the growth of the medical suction devices market throughout the world. Moreover, the increasing number of surgical procedures has also helped the growth of this market.
- The global market for suction devices in 2015 was estimated to be USD 720 million and now it has increased manifold.
- This is a family-owned business with three owners. The managing director has the majority stake in the company.
- The business has a CC limit of INR 50 lakhs which will be paid before the transfer of the company to the buyer.
- Our raw material is imported from China. Due to Covid, there has been a disturbance in the supply chain of the raw material. Because of this, there is a slight reduction in the reported sales of the current year.
Medical suction devices market by type (AC powered, battery-powered, dual, manually operated), application (surgical, airway, R&D), portability (handheld, wall-mounted), end-user (homecare, hospitals and clinics, and wider use in ambulances)
Physical assets include land in Kancheepuram with an area of 3,000 sq ft which is worth INR15 lakhs, mold, and machinery worth INR 20 lakhs, and raw materials worth INR 48 lakhs.
Operating on rental premises for the last 25 years on a built-up area of 2500 sq. ft. The business also owns a land of 3,000 sq ft which is included in the transaction.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Automobile, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Marketing And Branding, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Pharma, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business