Medical Devices Company Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 110 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||27 %|
|Local Time||9:54 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Strategic and technological development company having a shareholding agreement as well as manufacturing agreement with the manufacturers of medical equipment.
- We have a very wide presence, the company is located in emerging markets like South-East Asia, the Middle East, Africa, parts of Europe, Turkey, India, Nigeria, Algeria, Ghana, Portugal and many more.
- The business has 40-80 distributors all over the world.
- Witnessing a revenue growth of 24% every year.
- Promotors all are ex-GE Healthcare Senior management team having a collective experience of 150+ years.
- We have entered into a shareholding agreement with companies involved in the manufacture of CT, MRI and digital x-ray machines.
- The business has also entered into OEM manufacturing agreements with companies involved with the manufacture of other medical devices.
- The business initially offers strategic consultancy before the manufacturing process and later helps with the technical development of the machines.
CT scanner, MRI, Ultrasound, digital X-ray, clinical devices, turnkey projects, and technology services.
Tangible assets are our inventory which constitutes most of the value, and we also have office hardware.
Intangible assets are our current organization, market presence, and customer network.
We have employees working from all over the globe. We are headquartered in Bengaluru and currently working remotely. The business is in talks of setting up an office in ITPL.
- The business is funded by the promotors.
- There is no debt or loans in the business.
- Three shareholders with shareholding of 90%, 5%, and 5% respectively.
Earlier than 15 daysHead Of Customer Relationship, Mumbai, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Medical Equipment Manufacturer, Durg, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business