Need help?

Medical Equipment Wholesale Company Investment Opportunity in Muscat, Oman

Muscat based medical/pharmaceutical distributor in Oman is seeking an investment for expansion and working capital.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales USD 300 - 400 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 340 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Medical Equipment Wholesale + 1 more
Locations  Muscat
Local Time 5:54 AM Asia / Muscat
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 500 thousand for 30.0% stake (Native Currency: OMR 200,000)
Reason: Working capital/expansion and for participation in government tenders. The valuation is based on th... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 150 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Not disclosed
User Verification
Documents
Pitch Deck
Business Overview

- Muscat based medical/pharmaceutical distributor supplying medicines, medical equipment, medical devices, hospital consumables, dietary supplements, and cosmetic products.

- Products are imported from UK, Europe and USA. We have 25 suppliers for our products.

- Have more than 300 clients which include the top 15 private hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies in Oman.

- 70% of our revenue generated comes from the sale of medicines & OTC products.

- The business has outstanding liabilities of OMR 45,000.

- The business has 2 owners one with a 65% ownership stake and the other with a 35% stake.

- We are a profitable, scalable, consistent, and reliable business.

- The promoter has more than 12 years of experience in the field.

Products & Services Overview

Medicines, medical devices, hospital equipment, consumables, dietary supplements as well as cosmetic products.

Assets Overview

Warehouse equipment like racks, furniture and fixtures, vehicle used for supply, computers and software, electrical and electronic equipment that includes air conditioners and refrigerators.

Facilities Overview

Rented facility: Warehouse and office area approximately of 210 sq. meter.

Recent Activity
  • Earlier than 15 days
    DMD, Chemicals, Oman, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
  • Earlier than 15 days
    Proprietor, Mumbai, Accounting Firm connected with the Business
  • Earlier than 15 days
    Partner, Singapore, Business Broker connected with the Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

5 Investors already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more