Medical Software Company Investment Opportunity in Carlsbad, United States
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||C Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 564 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 564 thousand|
|Industries||Medical Software + 1 more|
|Local Time||11:20 PM US / Pacific|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- This is an in-house developed proprietary software product for counselling & therapy services.
- We started out of Canada and have 25,000 users combined in Canada / the US with 7,500+ mental healthcare providers (marital therapists, psychologists, etc. )
- In Feb 2020, we acquired a US-based startup company expanding our services in the US. In the same year, we received a total of 4 multi-million dollar acquisition offers to validate our product, team, and business model.
- We won ready-to-rocket in the best emerging digital health companies for 3 years.
- This year, we hit the $47K mark in monthly revenue ($564K per year) and are on track to hit $100K by Sept ($1.2M in sales).
- We continue to receive 5-star client satisfaction ratings with an average number of clients taking 6x (60 min) sessions per client.
- Company is in the growth stage and has yet to generate profit.
- Revenue is generated from monthly subscriptions and pay as you use models.
We have two therapy products currently in the market.
- On-demand, pay-as-you-go 30 & 60 min video counselling sessions.
- 40+ in-between online support therapy tools on a monthly subscription model.
- Due to the nature of the software industry, all of our assets are intangible.
- Match-making software algorithm (IP)
- Brand designs, trademarks, domains.
- Unique systems and processes.
- Potential B2B partnerships in the pipeline (with insurance, employee benefit providers)
- Office equipment - computers, monitors.
The Canadian head office is located in Surrey, British Columbia while the US office is located in Carlsbad, California. Offices are on rent.
Our technology-based platform is fully hosted on Amazon cloud servers in multiple locations with in-built security and encryption of 256-bit layer to securely store and safeguard all client data.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Investment, New York, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Information Technology & Services, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business