Medical Software Startup Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 45 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||10:29 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Startup providing healthcare software to connect doctors, patients, pharmacies ad labs.
- Have enrolled 20+ doctors with us so far.
- Generate revenue by charging a commission on the consultation fee.
- Aim to provide affordable healthcare solutions to the last reach using innovative technology solutions.
- The platform has been developed in-house.
- Have done a pilot for virtual clinics in rural areas.
- Have catered to 150+ patients and have onboarded 10,000 patients.
- Team with over 50 years of rich experience working on healthcare technology innovation. Experience in implementing products and services for various healthcare clients both in the USA and India. Experience in Implementing Healthcare solutions to both public sector and private sector customers with a highly qualified team of engineers, advisors, domain specialists, and doctors.
- In the first few months the sales of the business will be inconsistent as it still needs to be properly set up.
- Tele-diagnostic & consultation.
- 24/7 ask a doctor.
- Expert advice/referrals.
- Lab and pharmacy services - online and home delivery.
- Virtual clinics.
Laptops for employees, furniture at the virtual clinic. Intangible assets include telemedicine platform.
Rented a space measuring 40 sq. ft. and will expand further.
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, Thiruvananthapuram, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Plastic Materials And Trading, Singapore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysAdvanced Analyst, Medical Equipment, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business