Medical Supplies Business Investment Opportunity in Shrirampur, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||13 %|
|Local Time||10:34 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Our company sells a wide range of disposable medical supplies to our clients in wholesale.
- We do not manufacture any products ourselves but simply purchase from different companies in bulk at highly subsidised prices.
- Currently, we are dealing in 30 different products from 15 different companies such as B. Braun, 3M, Poly Medicure Limited, Ethicon, Teleflex, etc.
- We purchase products from these suppliers, store them at our warehouses, and then supply them to our clients as per their respective purchase orders. Logistics costs are borne by the client.
- We have relationships with over 170 distributors who further sell our products to independent pharmacies, hospitals, and clinics across India.
- Along with that, we also have 100 independent clients to whom we directly supply our products. These clients are also typically hospitals, clinics, and medical stores in Maharashtra.
- Our company is also associated with UNAID and exports our medical supplies to 25 different organisations affiliated with UNAID as per their purchase orders. There is no fixed frequency of exports.
- We receive & fulfil about 100 to 120 high valued purchase orders every month across all channels. However, purchase orders through our independent clients are most recurring and contribute to about 60 percent of the company's total revenue.
We deal in the following disposable medical supplies such as:
- Syringes & needles.
- IV fluid bags & containers.
- Surgery gowns.
- Suction catheters.
- Surgical sponges.
Physical assets include:
- Three company owned facilities with a cumulative market value of INR 5 crores.
- Inventory of products stored in our warehouse.
- Interior fittings & furniture of the facilities.
- Company-owned vehicles, forklifts, and warehousing equipment.
- The business runs operations from two company-owned facilities spread across 3,000 sq. ft. and 2,800 sq. ft. in Shrirampur, Maharashtra. The facilities are primarily used as a warehouse and an office space.
- The business owns another facility spread across 8,250 sq. ft. in Shrirampur, Maharashtra. The furnishing of the facility will be completed in the upcoming week and will be used as a warehouse.
- This new warehouse was purchased by the business solely to support the upcoming expansion plans supported by the proceeds of the investment.