Medical Supplies Business Seeking Loan in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 400 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||7:11 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We have a manufacturing unit in Bangalore to produce medical masks of our own brand. We also trade medical equipment produced by other manufacturers.
- Manufacturing capacity is 120 masks per minute.
- One of our biggest clients is Indian Railway. Other clients are banks like SBI and corporate and industrial companies that have huge order sizes for medical masks.
- We have around 25-30 clients at the moment for this business.
- Company is reputed in the market and has goodwill. Promoter has good network of business through involvement in other business lines of textile manufacturing and petroleum products trading.
- We own all manufacturing equipment for the business and require a small loan amount to maintain consistent working capital and acquire the rented facility.
We manufacture medical masks and some other minor medical supplies.
We own office furniture and all manufacturing equipment required for the business.
Rented facility of 1,500 square feet spread across 2 floors.
1 week, 1 day agoExecutive Engineer, Precision Components, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 2 days agoMD, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business