Medical Supplies Company for Sale in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.9 million|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||12:23 AM Asia / Kuala Lumpur|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company established for the supply of medical supplies like masks, and gowns.
- Company has MDA (Medical Device Authority) approval from the Malaysian government.
- We had contracts with the government and private hospitals and had approval for the supply of Covid vaccines in Malaysia.
- The company has four shareholders in a 50:35:5:10 shareholding pattern.
- There are no bank loans in the name of the company.
- Our company was doing really well but had to close operations as one of the partners was using the company for malfeasance. We promptly ousted that shareholder and closed our operations for the time being.
We are an MDA-approved company. We used to supply medical gowns, surgical equipment, and masks to government authorities and private hospitals. Were also approved suppliers of Covid vaccines in Malaysia.
The business does not own any physical assets.
The company has valuable intangible assets like the legal entity, Medical Device Authority approval, the certificate of authorized importer and distributor.
The company is dormant and does not have an office anymore.
Earlier than 15 daysChief Financial Officer, Marketing And Advertising/Investment, Johor Bahru, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction, Telecommunication & PPE, Kuala Lumpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business