Microfinance Company Investment Opportunity in New Delhi, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.2 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||5:59 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- Delhi-based NBFC MFI operating in 3 states with 20+ branches for the last 5+ years.
- Had an AUM of Rs. 150 crores as of the end of last year.
- The company's key management has an extensive experience of more than 15 years in the field of micro-finance activities.
- We offer loans to women individuals with an interest rate of 26%.
- Have offered loans to over 60,000 clients.
- Promoter has experience in finance and is a CA.
Income generation and water sanitation loan.
We also work with Yes Bank Ltd under a business correspondent model.
Fixtures, furniture, office equipment, and computers peripheral.
- The company has headquarters in New Delhi and is operating in 3 states namely Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Haryana.
- The main office is located in the south of the city on a 2,000 sqft area. It is a rented office.
- The company is funded by equity and debt in ratio of 1:2.5. The Company is promoted by Humana Trust For Financial Inclusion and Development which has an 85% stake and Humana and Planetaid Finance SA which has a 15% stake.
- Further, the debt fund is funded by major PSU Banks that include SBI, Union Bank of India, DCB, IDFC First, etc, and other NBFCs that includes Incred Financial Services Oiko Credit (Netherlands-based NBFC), Eclear Leasing and Finance, Caspian impact investments, etc.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Wires Manufacturers, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Director, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business