Microfinance Company Investment Opportunity in Owerri, Nigeria
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||6:21 PM Africa / Lagos|
|Listed By||Management Member|
- This is an NGO in Nigeria wanting to start a micro finance outfit especially for women.
- This involves disbursing loans to individuals in groups, after they have successfully registered and undergone pre loan training.
- After the disbursement of the loan, clients are given 14 days of grace before they commence repayment and repayment shall be done weekly.
- Mandatory savings of our loan cycle shall last for only 31 weeks.
- The operation of this method is functionally carried out by Credit Officers who are in the field, mobilizing marketing and managing the clients in various groups. They are in turn supervised by a Branch manager who oversees the operation of four Credit Officers in a Branch. There are also Area Mangers that oversee the operation of four Branches in an Area.
- At the end of year one we would have reached about 1,800 entrepreneur poor women and 3,600 in the year two.
Microfinance products includes: Savings product which has mandatory and voluntary savings as the major savings products. Also providing loan disbursement.
We have our own office which we use as headquarters.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Naxxar, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysEngineering Technician, Architectural Design And Consulting Services, Epsom, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Banking, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer