Mobile App Investment Opportunity in Delhi, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 460 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Industries||Mobile Apps + 1 more|
|Local Time||5:53 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Business is an ecommerce platform for all essential products.
- It runs on a subscription based model where the customers can select monthly or 3 monthly subscription plan for to get the essentials delivered to them in bulk quantities.
- Currently, there are no subscription-based service provider in India for groceries, using e-commerce.
- The major product is the delivery of bulk water cans. Other products like groceries, fruits and juices are also available.
- The customers can download our Android or iOS app to place the order and choose a subscription plan or on a one time payment basis.
- Users have the liberty to choose any brand of their choice such as Aquafina, Bailley, Bisleri, Kinley, Patanjali-DivyaJal, etc. , and get instant delivery at their doorstep in anywhere in India.
- There are rate contracts with the companies who sell their products on the platform.
- Deliveries are carried out through our own logistic services and marketing using digital services and social media.
- There are numerous segments and strategies under the model, details of which are available in the company profile.
- The business is backed by top venture capital firms such as Aha Ventures and Marwari Angels.
Doorstep delivery of groceries, food and other essentials in India.
We own the infrastructure for management of nationally operational ecommerce business, computers, printers, office furniture and warehouses.
1,100 square fit area office of 1st floor in Gurgaon.
1 week, 4 days agoAGM Strategy, Steel, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 4 days agoManaging Director, Information Technology, Ahmedabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business