Musical Instruments Business for Sale in Bangalore, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 40 - 50 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 43 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Musical Instruments + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:21 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
1. Music school in Bangalore, India with online and offline classes and 100+ students.
2. The school offers music and instrument classes and training with 110-120 students generating a revenue of INR 2.7 lakh to 3.5 lakh a month.
3. Yearly turnover is up to INR 40 lakh with 70% of revenue coming from online classes and 30% from offline classes or home tuition.
4. Students come from a variety of countries.
5. The business has 17 employees.
6. The school provides both online and offline classes, as well as home tuition.
Music and instrument classes and training center.
Online classes (Indian & abroad students)
Offline home tuition (different parts of Bangalore)
Offline classes in the Bannerghatta center.
- Music instruments, stools, furniture, computer, and classroom-related materials that are required for offline classes.
- Guitars and keyboards.
Have a small rented space in South Bangalore.
- Started with own investment of INR 5 lakh.
- Took an overdraft loan of INR 8 lakh.
- A single owner is running this business.
Earlier than 15 daysCo-Founder,, Trading, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysGeneral Manager, Construction, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysHead, Information Technology & Services, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business