Musical Instruments Business Investment Opportunity in Odisha, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||17 %|
|Local Time||3:38 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our business offers a variety of musical instruments & accessories to our clients. Customers can choose among 35 different instruments from over 50 different brands.
- The business generates 90 percent of the total revenue through our retail store. We receive over 15 walk-ins daily.
- Our company has over 35 government schools and 8 private schools as our clients who purchase all their musical instruments from us. There is no explicit contract with either of them, but they provide us with recurring business.
- We also sell our products on Flipkart & Amazon. We receive about 30 orders a month from both of them. This stream of revenue contributes to the remaining 10 percent of the total revenue.
- The revenue plummeted this year due to the effect of the pandemic on the market. However, we are on track to surpass our pre-pandemic performance.
Our business offers a broad spectrum of musical instruments & accessories such as:
- Acoustic & electric guitars.
- Dholak and tabla.
- Harmonium and ukulele.
Physical assets include:
- Inventory of musical instruments worth INR 45 lakh.
- Interior fittings & furniture.
- Company owned vehicles.
- Computers & printers.
- The business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 330 sq. ft. This facility is used as a retail location for the business.
- The company also has a rented warehouse spread across 1,400 sq. ft.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Musical Instrument Dealers, Raipur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysMusician, Music Classes, Amman, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business