Natural Fabrics Company for Sale in Balangir, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 4.7 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||9:15 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Cotton ginning and pressing mill located in Odisha.
- We get the cotton from the local farmers and sell the seeds to the state of Haryana.
- Export the final product to Bangladesh and have 100+ buyers who turn the product into cotton thread.
- The total capacity of the plant is 2 lakh quintals per year but the utilized capacity is 1 lakh quintals per year.
- The plant is only operational for 6 months each year.
- Plant workers do not work for any fixed period. New labor is taken each year.
Procurement of Kapas cotton from local farmers, ginning and pressing it. Then the fine cotton bales go for export in candy form. Cottonseed goes for oil extraction to Haryana state.
The legal entity, 5.44-acres of land, a complete infrastructure of 70,000 sq. ft. godown, complete automation plant and machinery of 24 DR gin machine and 20 bales per hour pressing machine, tractor loader, hydrant system, office building, and the complete business set-up.
5.44 acre diverted land, 70,000 sq ft godown, 24 dr gin machine, 20 bales per hour pressing machine, weighbridge, fire fighting hydrant system, staff quarters, office, and resistance building. The land and buildings are owned by the business.
6 days, 3 hours agoDirector, Construction And Material Supplier, Pune, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business1 week, 4 days agoBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
1 week, 2 days agoProprietor, Sea Food Trader, Sundargarh, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 3 days agoOwner, IT, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business1 week, 3 days agoBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer