Newly Established Advanced Medical Technology Company Investment Opportunity in Los Angeles, United States
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Advanced Medical Technology|
|Local Time||6:50 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Startup that has developed various products that utilise artificial intelligence for medical data processing and visualization.
- The target market to launch the product is United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Dubai, Japan, and India in Phases 1 and 2.
- Specifically selected these countries as doctors and hospitals here have shown an interest in our products.
- Launch will be later this year.
- Will provide the products on a membership basis.
- Offer group memberships to hospitals and individual memberships for doctors.
- Each monthly membership would cost USD 400-600 per doctor.
- FDA-approved project with a ready prototype for presentation to prospective clients.
- Company will be listed on the NYSE within the next 2 years.
- The promoters are highly experienced working in Fortune 500 companies and have qualified from the top tier universities.
- This transaction is being handled by a business broker based in India.
- Visualize and manipulate your medical data using AI and cutting-edge computer graphics algorithms from the engineering, gaming, and entertainment industry.
- Organ segmentation, scan alignments, and early disease detection with the help of AI and machine learning.
- Unparalleled visualization, performance, and user experience.
- Native augmented, virtual, and extended reality support (AR/VR/XR) for diagnosis, surgery planning, training, and research.
- 3D printing support will enable doctors to print out scans of tumors and organs for a better understanding of the medical condition.
- 3D data support to allow virtual trials of prosthetics and implants.
Qualification, experience, technology, and awards earned in the past.
Due to the pandemic, all employees are working remotely. The startup plans to set up offices in Los Angeles, Maryland, and Mumbai.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, New York, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysProject Head, Infrastructure, Delhi, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Healthcare - Medical Device, Tampa, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business