Newly Established Agriculture Wholesale Company Seeking Loan in Khulna, Bangladesh

Exporter of vegetables and seafood seeking capital to set up a soybean oil production plant.

Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
Nil
EBITDA Margin
30 - 40 %
Locations
Local Time
11:43 PM Bangladesh
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 120 thousand for 13.0% annual interest, 5 years (Native Currency: BDT 10,000,000)
Reason: 20% of the funds will be used to lease the land and the remaining 80% will be used to acquire raw ma... View More
Collateral Available: USD 0
Includes physical assets worth USD 1.2 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

- Engaged in the export of vegetables and seafood.

- Most of our exports are vegetables such as cabbage and potatoes.

- Have exported 3 shipments together weighing 90 MT to Malaysia so far.

- Source produce from 15 farmers.

- Business has a valid import and export license.

- Hire storage space and transportation services to manage operations.

- Due to the global economic downturn the business currently does not have any revenue.

- We intend to pivot the business to a soybean oil production firm.

- Have already identified the land on which the factory will be built but we are yet to lease the land.

Products & Services Overview

Export of vegetables - Cabbage, Cauliflower, Kohlrabi, Grains and seafood.

Facilities Overview
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more