Newly Established Air Logistics Business Investment Opportunity in Ljubljana, Slovenia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||5:16 PM Europe / Paris|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Cargo airline start-up that has identified a business opportunity in the African markets.
- The business plan, financial plan, and management team are ready.
- Airline will have a lean and efficient structure.
- Planned strong foundations, steady and controlled growth.
- Potential contracts with various freight forwarders.
- Airline plans to earn revenue through freight forwarders who require intermediary air freight services.
- The airline will initially lease aircraft. Break-even per aircraft is at 160 hours per month.
- The start-up is being led by an owner with 25 years of aviation experience (including in Slovenia).
- Owner is currently living in France.
Services will include general cargo, e-commerce, perishables, frozen goods, livestock, and seasonal air freight.
The business has not started operations and does not own any physical assets.
The airline will operate from a rented office of 300 - 400 square meters in Ljubljana.
1 week, 4 days agoFounder, Business Consulting, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business2 weeks agoBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer