Newly Established Aquaculture Business Seeking Loan in Humma, India
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||8:45 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Litopenaeus Vannamei shrimp farm in Humma.
- Started operations a month ago and our first harvest is expected to be realized in 3 months.
- Our current production is 32MT per crop cycle.
- With the current setup we will be able to participate in 2 crop cycles each year.
- The business operates out of 16.5 acre owned farm.
- At present we operate 8 tanks which together occupy 8 acres.
- We have hired 8 temporary workers to manage operations.
- We intend to sell 100% of our crop to agents who export aquaculture produce from India.
- The farm is located at an excellent location, has access to brackish water, and enjoys good climate feasible for farming.
100% export oriented aquaculture farming unit of Litopenaeus Vannamei white legged shrimp.
16.5 acres of land, 40 2-HP aerators, one 82.5 KVA diesel generator, 4 pumps, 4 tank panels, cables, bio-security fencing, and 8 excavated ponds.
16.5 acres of freehold owned property. 8 acres of the property has been developed so far.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Consultant, Technology & Capital Solutions, Hyderabad, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManager, Steel Processing, Rourkela, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business