Newly Established Aquaculture Company Seeking Loan in Beira, Mozambique

Intend to begin an Aquaculture operation in Mozambique, producing 576 tons every 12 months.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
Nil
EBITDA Margin
Operating at break even
Industries
Locations
Local Time
11:46 AM Mozambique
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 110 thousand for 50.0% annual interest, 1.0 years (Native Currency: USD 110,000)
Reason: To initiate production in combination with the World Bank. USD 110k is the 30% funds we need to show... View More
Collateral Available: USD 0
Includes physical assets worth USD 5 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

We are a Mozambican registered entity starting an Aquaculture farm in co-ordination with World Bank financing.

The World Bank shall finance 70% of our project and we are required to supply the remaining 30%.

We intend to farm an average of 576 tons of Tilapia (Nile) every 12 months.

We currently own 5.2 ha of farmland and will in the initial phase, only utilize 2 ha to produce 288,000 fish in 24 tanks, every 6 months.

Our intention is to not only supply the local market but to export our product as well, to all regional SADC countries.

We are seeking 30% funding of the total project.

We intend to utilize geomembrane liners in our tanks, with aeration tubing and a fully off grid solar system.

Our product shall be 100% organic, with no hormones or growth stimulants used.

Our fingerlings are supplied locally and our fish feed is imported from Mauritius.

Our area in Mozambique has optimal weather conditions and water.

There is little to no industry in our area and therefore, we are practically, pollution free.

Products & Services Overview

Production and sale of Tilapia (Nile) in a 100% fully organic process, without the addition of any hormones or growth stimulants.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more