Newly Established Auto Repair and Service Business for Sale in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 160 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Auto Repair and Service|
|Local Time||3:44 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business is an MFCS franchisee that has been associated with GoMechanic, Pitstop, and Pitcrew.
- We are not limited to just regular brands, but also a big player in the premium cars segment like BMW, Audi, and Mercedes.
- Business has an average ticket size of INR 8,000 per car service.
- We have 5-6 clients on average per day.
- Leads are generated with the help of the owner's personal network, GoMechanic, Mahindra First Choice, MyTVS, and Pitstop.
- We have a good customer service record over the last 2 years for premium cars.
- We have a 50 vehicle parking space on the property for servicing.
- Buyer will get a transfer contract for My TVS, Mahindra First Choice, GoMechanic, and Pitstop.
General service, body shop, painting booth, wheel alignment & balancing, accidental vehicle repair, engine work, spares store and supply.
All machinery, 2 post lifts worth INR 1.7 lakh, tools, bench, alignment machine worth INR 3.5 lakh, Genset worth more than INR 1.5 lakh, paint booth, AC circulation machine, complete construction, and the housing of the property.
The physical assets are integral to the workshop and costs incurred on workshop construction have been included in the physical asset valuation as well.
Intangible assets include Mahindra support for spares and customers; GoMechanic and Pitstop contracts.
The total built-up area is around 9,000 sq ft, in which, 2,000 sq ft is for customer lounge, billing, meeting room, tele-calling room, manager room, pantry, and head cabin.
The area is leased at INR 1,70,000 per month.
The asking price includes INR 12 lakh of advance rent paid.
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Baking Products, Hiriyur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business