Newly Established Bar Investment Opportunity in Tokyo, Japan
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Restaurants + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:01 PM Asia / Tokyo|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Luxury lounge Bar, a one-of-a-kind cocktail bar concept in Tokyo.
- Collaborations with big beverages company.
- Safe environment against corona using new technologies that sanitize the whole space all the time.
- New hub for foreigners and entrepreneurs who wants to expand their business and network.
- Live Jazz band, and Jazz DJ.
- The project cost is JPY 300M.
- The venue fits 200 seats 3 stories, the Cigar lounge has 20 seats, and a Private dining room has up to 20 seats.
- The lease contract of the operational space is renewable.
Food, liquor, wine, champagne, cigar, terrace, rooftop, live band, fine dining, afternoon tea, private parties, weddings, and catering.
Tangible assets - Furniture, interiors, software, inventory of food, liquor, and wine, glasses cutlery, and computers.
Intangible assets - Famous head chef of a big company, and a designer who designed the Mont Blanc Building and Giorgio Armani Building in Tokyo, collaborating with Luis XIII Brandy for the cigar lounge. Public figure and brand manager has more than 15 years of experience in the business of the hospitality industry and hotels.
The site is in the heart of Tokyo in a very luxurious area (Ginza) rooftop including a terrace for the 10-year rental contract which is renewable.
The area of the restaurant is 464 sqm and the rent per month is JPY 5 million.
Seed round JPY 20 million invested by founders.
Series A JPY 80 million invested by angel investors.
Series B JPY 50 million invested by angel investors.
And now we are raising the rest of the funds for series C up to JPY 150 million.
No loan has been taken.
2 days, 20 hours agoBusiness Financial Partner, Business Consulting And Machinery Trading, Jakarta, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business