Newly Established Biodiesel Company Investment Opportunity in Wichita Falls, United States
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||12:04 PM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are a startup company with permit to produce biodiesel, we have a letter of intent for 91,900 barrels/year. However, we are yet to produce our first barrel.
- Working in connection with a production company as our partners, guaranteed off-take agreements after production of the first barrel.
- We have qualified for over two hundred grants totalling in excess of USD 1.5 billion dollars. These grants are issued by state and federal government for predominantly renewable energy generation, some are for soil remediation, and others are based around decentralized infrastructure.
- Our target market involves wholesalers, we are currently amidst our first sample run for a company from New Mexico.
- We focus on business planning and expansion strategies while our partner handles operations.
- The production capacity is more than 515,000 barrels/ year. Our goal for first two quarters is to produce 91,900 barrels (5 million gallons).
Biodiesel, glycerin, methanol, animal feed, soil remediation, oil spill clean up, and hemp cake for ethanol production.
Physical assets include office equipment and other assets include intellectual property for production, soil remediation, and data management of the crop and production systems.
We do not own any facility, production is handled by a partner firm.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Milan, Financial Consultant connected with the Business