Need help?

Newly Established Cafe for Sale in Chennai, India

Owners with a time crunch seek a buyer for their profitable cafe in Chennai.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 0-1 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 13 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 13 thousand
EBITDA Margin 35 %
Industries Cafes
Locations  Chennai
Local Time 8:19 PM Asia / Dubai
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 15 thousand (Native Currency: INR 1,200,000)
Reason: Owners are unable to manage the cafe.
Includes physical assets worth USD 15 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- New cafe that opened in September 2021.

- Cafe has a seating capacity of 10 pax.

- Available on apps like Zomato and Swiggy.

- The sales from this cafe have grown since its start.

- We receive daily orders worth INR 3,000.

- Use pamphlets and door-to-door marketing for local marketing.

- Cafe is owned under a private limited entity.

- Two owners, one has a 90% stake while the other owner has a 10% stake in the entity.

- No loans were taken by the entity.

- One of the owners handling this transaction is based in the UAE.

Products & Services Overview

Confectionery, bakery products, prepared foods, mojito, pizza, burgers.

Assets Overview

New interior and furniture, walk-in freezer, ovens, display units, CCTV, TV, warmer, cooker, fryer, and Zomato and Swiggy accounts.

Facilities Overview

500 sq. ft. of rented space with seating capacity for 10 pax, built-in kitchen, and a built-in walk-in freezer.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Buyer contacted this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more