Need help?

Newly Established Cafe Seeking Loan in Belmont, United States

Gourmet cafe that is the alternative to chain coffee shops seeks funds to start operations.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 0-1 year(s)
Employees < 2
Legal Entity Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Reported Sales Nil
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin Nil
Industries Cafes
Locations  Belmont
Local Time 10:29 AM America / New York
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Recently Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Loan
USD 15 thousand for 15.0% annual interest, 2 years (Native Currency: USD 15,000)
Reason: To purchase the necessary equipment and renovate the space to fit our needs. The owner has a car an... View More
Collateral Available: USD 15 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

Conservatively, we forecast an average of 300 customers per day during the first year with an average guest check expenditure for all items at USD 4.10.

This figure was arrived at by surveying the customer traffic at the nearest competing coffeehouses which have a range of 150 – 500 customers per day and an average customer expenditure of USD 4.10. We have estimated its customer expenditure to be slightly higher (2.5%) due to the premium price we will charge for some of our items. The total cost of sales is approximately 25%.

The company expects growth to occur across all categories at about 10% annually as the business becomes more established and well-known, reaching 400+ customers per day within a year and more than 500+ within three years. These estimates are likely conservative. However, it is possible we could attain a 1,000-per-day customer count within five years.

First fiscal year gross revenues are expected to exceed USD 600,000 and after-tax net profits of approximately USD 99,000—increasing to more than USD 260,000 by the third fiscal year-end.

Products & Services Overview

Our cafe will offer several types of handcrafted beverages — coffee, tea, Italian sodas, and cocoa — with optional added flavours within each group. This enables us to provide more variety than our competitors while keeping the preparation of the drinks easy to execute.

Other items our cafe will keep in stock:

- Art for sale.

- Selection of herbs and spices.

- Microgreens.

- Pre-packaged snacks and beverages, including vegan options.

- Mugs, glasses, and other such drinkware.

- Bags of coffee, ground, and whole bean.

A minimum of 75% of all products will be procured from the state of North Carolina, while the remaining 25% will be from surrounding states (Tennessee, South Carolina, Virginia).

Assets Overview

The company does not own any physical assets.

Facilities Overview

The property currently on our radar is a one-story building (originally 2-story, now renovated with vaulted ceiling). The building is roughly 1,300 sq. ft. , including a storage room and a private restroom.

It is on the corner of a historic downtown building complex, with easily accessible parking and plenty of windows for natural light. It is currently listed at USD 1,760/mo (NNN) with a negotiable lease term.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more