Newly Established Campsite Operator Investment Opportunity in Adams Lake, Canada
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||11:37 AM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Newly established business that is in the process of set-up domes and tents for recreational and rental purposes.
- Business is not registered yet and will be registered soon.
- We will set-up different types of domes on 120 or 112 acre land and utilize regenerative agriculture techniques.
- Planning to set-up 20 rentals at $250 a night. With 80% occupancy rate for 12 months a year, we will generate $1.44M in revenue by end of year 2 on short-term rentals alone. With events, markets, and workshops we are looking at over $2M by end of year 2.
- Have finalized 2 properties to potentially purchase and need investors for the same.
- We have a robust team with a high level of experience in every area of the business.
Off-grid tropical healing retreat camp site for:
Short & long term rentals.
CSA food boxes.
The business is not up and running yet so we do not have any major assets yet.
We own $10K worth of tools and equipment.
We are in the process of buying the property.
We will build:
20 geodesic 20' domes for rentals.
2 50'x100' tropical geodesic dome tunnel greenhouses for food and entertainment.
2 40' d geodesic dome greenhouses for food.
3 33' geodesic dome tents for spa amenities.
6 wood-burning saunas.
14 wood-burning hot tubs.
Will buy the land under a holding company for easier use of moving shares.
Business has 2 owners one with 40% stake each and one with 20% stake.
We have $10k worth of tools.
Working on launching a crowdfunding campaign in January.
Business has no debts or loans.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT, Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business