Newly Established Electrical Vehicles Business Investment Opportunity in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Reported Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 64 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 %|
|Local Time||11:46 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Our client's company offers two-wheeler electric scooters across New Delhi and Bangalore.
- They have a total of 12 stations in both the cities with over 133 vehicles cumulatively. Each station merely acts as a parking space for these vehicles where users can pick and drop the electric scooters.
- Each scooter is branded under the company's name. Company outsources the manufacturing of these vehicles. These EV bikes are 30 percent cheaper to build than a traditional petrol vehicle which offers a better cost control along with massive expansion power.
- Each bike is booked and unlocked through their mobile application.
- The bike has a capacity to travel up to 70 kilometres on a single battery. However, technicians keep re-charging or replacing the batteries at these stations. Extra sets of batteries are also placed in the storage area of the bikes where the user can simply replace them without any hassle. The life of the battery along with the kilometres it can further travel is displayed to the user in the mobile application.
- Users can rent bikes for a few hours, days, weeks or even months. Charges for short duration rentals are INR 1 per kilometre. The price decreases significantly for long term rentals.
- Last year, the company's bikes have cumulatively traveled over 2 million kilometres with a less than 2 percent damage rate.
- The business is extremely valuable due to the enormous growth potential in the market which would cause a massive value unlock in the future.
- The revenue decreased this year due to the effect of the pandemic. However, the company is on track to surpass its pre-pandemic performance.
Company offers two wheeler electric vehicles on a rental basis across Bangalore and New Delhi.
Physical assets include:
- 133 two wheeler electric bikes.
- 12 laptops and printers.
The business does not have any physical location and all employees are working from home.
2 weeks, 1 day agoDirector, Ahmedabad, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Electrical Equipment, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business